Who are we?
We are Nutraformis Limited. For privacy queries, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Other contact details are on our website.
What's the point of this policy?
It tells you what to expect when we collect your personal information via our website. Please only use our service if you are completely happy with this policy.
Generally, the policy covers only information provided to us. If you give personal information to other people, such as payment providers or other websites, please check their privacy policies.
Might the policy change?
Please check it whenever you visit our website. We will update to the new version of the policy if you use the site after its effective date. We may also notify you of any changes by email or in-service message.
What do we collect?
Information which you upload to our service or otherwise give us such as:
- your name and contact details;
- other information provided when you register with us such as age, gender, interests;
- details about your transactions on our service;
- information included in reviews or which you otherwise provide for display on our service;
- contact or other information which you give or allow us to use for newsletters or other marketing; and your communications with us.
- Automated information about your use of our service such as: the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, connection information such as browser type and version, information about your device including device-type and device identifier, operating system and platform, mobile network data, a unique reference number linked to the data you enter on our system, login details, the site from which you arrived at our service, details of your activity with date / time stamps including pages you visited and your searches / transactions.
The following information about you may be provided to us by other people:
-Limited billing information sent to us by our payment provider for verification purposes e.g., your name, email address and billing / delivery addresses.
What’s our reason / legal basis for collecting the information?
- Because it’s necessary to take steps at your request to enter into a contract with you and/or to perform such a contract, e.g., send service messages, process payments and fulfil orders. This applies to initial enquiries and to contact and transaction details.
- Because it’s in our “legitimate interests”, e.g., to manage and improve our service including tracking usage patterns and preventing or detecting fraud or abuse. This applies to automated usage data as well as to reviews and similar information which you provide for public display on our service.
- Because you’ve agreed. This applies to contact or other information which you give or allow us to use for newsletters or other marketing.
Until our contract with you has ended, we will keep your information which we use only for newsletters or other marketing until you tell us to stop sending you such messages.
To whom do we send or make available your personal information?
You can ask us to remove displayed information by emailing us at the above email address.
To credit reference agencies, regulators and the police and other law enforcement authorities to help deal with fraud and abuse and/or comply with legal requirements.
To insurers and professional advisers in connection with our insurance cover or to deal with legal claims.
To potential buyers so far as reasonably necessary, in the case of an actual or proposed (including negotiations for a) sale or merger or business combination involving all or the relevant part of our business.
Your personal information may be transferred to the US by the following companies certified under the , which provides certain safeguards for your personal information:
If you are located outside the EU, we may need to send your contact information to couriers or warehouse companies outside the EU in order to enable us to perform the contract with you.
What rights do you have?
If the legal requirements are met: To ask us for access to your personal information, to rectify it if there are mistakes, to delete or restrict its use in certain circumstances or to “data portability” or to withdraw any consent you’ve given (e.g. marketing).
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to request: more information about the categories and specific pieces of personal data we have collected and disclosed for a business purpose in the last 12 months; deletion of your personal data; and that we stop selling your personal data. You may make these requests by emailing email@example.com. Once we receive your request, we will verify it by asking you to provide information related to your account or your recent interactions with us, such as information regarding a recent purchase. If you would like to use an authorized agent to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
You may also have the right to object to use of your personal information in certain circumstances.
If you have a complaint about how we are dealing with your personal information, please contact us via the email address above. If you are not happy with our response or think we are not handling your personal information in accordance with the law, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
For more information about your rights, visit the ICO’s website: ico.org.uk.